Convention Door Prize Quilt Drawing for Wheelchair Fund
Worthy Brother Bill Sodan and his talented wifeTina have donated a California King Size, handmade quilt which is a fantastic door prize st the 2021 Florida State Council Convention. This quilt comes with its own carrying and storage case. The proceeds from this Door Prize Drawing go directly to the Wheelchair Fund.
Here's how the Door Prize Drawing works:
- Each Door Prize ticket is $5.00
- Send your check, payable to Florida KofC Charities, Inc. for the number of tickets at $5.00 you wish to 8298 Spicebush Terrace, Port St Lucie, FL 34952, Attention: Steve Ring, VP/Director.
- Alternatively, donations for the Quilt Door Prize may be made on the State Web site. Click on the Donate button and select "Quilt Donation". Please ensure your contact info is correct.
- Florida KofC Charities will maintain the record of the ticket numbers purchased by each individual.
- Each individual will receive a numbered ticket that will have a corresponding numbered ticket in the drawing jar. These will be mailed periodically.
- Florida KofC Charities will draw the winning ticket at the 2021 Convention.
- The winner need not be present to win. The winner, if present, will receive the quilt at the Convention. The winner, if not present, will be notified by mail and we will make arrangements to deliver the quilt to the winner.
If you have any questions, please contact Steve Ring via email@example.com.
Florida KofC Charities, Inc. Director